Saturday, July 08, 2006

The First Blog of Steel(e) Entry

Welcome everyone to the Blog of Steel(e), with your host, the one, the only, Matt Steele. The purpose of this blog is to essentially write about my opinions and main interests ranging from heavy metal, professional wrestling, wiffle ball (in particular, the North Andover Wiffle Ball League ), television (24, The Shield, South Park, Lucky Louie, Entourage, etc.), and whatever else I may feel like discussing. The early stages of this blog will most likely deal with all of these subjects as I see fit, or at least until I find an actual point to having this blog in the first place. Tomorrow I am joining my family on a vacation from Boston to Bermuda until next Sunday, so don't expect any new posts any time soon. Until then, thank you for reading the Blog of Steel(e).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home